Search This Blog

2/15/2024

Photo.

 

Just a little note...you know, I started writing these daily positive thoughts on social media about a year ago. I was inspired by someone from afar. Oftentimes, in the mornings, I'd wake with negativity or fear and so, I thought I'd try to turn it around. Indeed, it has been and is helping. Most of the time, I write whatever rolls out of my brain in the moment. Here's today's...

Good morning. Positive thought for today, for me, for you: I wonder what's going to happen today -- who I will see, the conversations I will have, the nature I will observe, the lessons I may learn, the answers or questions that might roll in, the strange luck I sometimes encounter.
 
When I wonder, I become open to a truer version of you, me, the world, and I feel a smile across my heart.

Simply, today, I wonder.

C.A. MacConnell