Search This Blog

2/23/2024

Hello, a Newsy Note.

In case you're new to my site, here's some of my background, just a taste...

M.A. English & Creative Writing, Hollins University. Four published novels on Amazon NOW:

Over 25 yrs. of professional experience in poetry, fiction, creative nonfiction, music writing, journalism, screenwriting, book writing, editing, proofreading, copy (nonprofit and commercial), direct mail, artist bios, and more. When it comes to writing and editing...you name it, I've done it. Ranging from comedy to horror, I'm familiar with any genre in the mix. My specialties:

1. Punchy, real, raw, slick dialogue (so real, it's frightening)
2. Targeting audiences
3. Capturing voices
4. Music/art promotion
5. Book writing and editing

Look to the labels on the right side of this page, and you'll find every kind of sample you can imagine.

Also, my comedy site. (not for kiddos, ha. But it showcases numerous voices, strange and hilarious, all over the map)

Send me a message TODAY! Contact info here.

Thanks so much,
C.A. MacConnell

P.S. If you are enjoying my writing and photos, consider donating! Click the button on the right side of this page! Every little bit helps me. Thank you! C.A.