Search This Blog

2/27/2024

Bee.

 
Good morning. Positive thought for today, for me, for you:

something I wrote on my desk a while back -- "Take assertive action in your best interest." Helps me out when I'm confused about things sometimes. Maybe it'll help someone else.

I did that last night. All of the physical work and stress has taken a lot out of me, but movement helps...I have to figure out how to have rest days. Not sure how this is all going to roll out yet, but I'm proud of the job I've been doing in the past year or so. Hope you're proud of yourself this morning as well.

Have a beautiful day. I am working on revisions on Book Five, but slowly. It is important, but it'll be different than expected. Nonfiction, but no names or personal relationships are central to this story, and they won't be included other than in a vague way, if needed to change locations and such, such as, "I dated someone, and then I didn't, so I went east." Nothing more than that. Just wanted to be clear about my intentions here, if anyone has known me. I'm big on that. So that's that.

Wonder what surprises may happen today? I send you light and love.

Love to you,
C.A. MacConnell