Search This Blog

2/16/2024

Hold My Hand.

 

A simple little shot, but it's one of my favorites, and it rather captures how I feel this morning...trying to be gentle. Reminds me to be gentle and compassionate toward myself and others. Hope you are as well today. Shit, we all have a lot going on sometimes. Me, you, all of us. Sometimes, all I need is a conversation, a hug, someone to hold my hand. Sometimes, I need a lot more. And I can give these things in return. Might not seem like much, but it may mean everything, and small gestures, touch, and communication can make all the difference.

Good morning. Positive thought for today, for me, for you: if I am struggling with something, it reminds me that those around me might be as well.

Ask.

We are in this together.

Love to you,
C.A. MacConnell