Search This Blog

8/19/2024

Wolf

 

Photo on Film. Wolf. I took this a long time ago...I love it, because it was originally a mess-up, and it later became one of my favorites. I have several of this kind. Just making coffee, getting ready to do some reading.

I woke up thinking...now why did I post that ridiculousness yesterday? Too tell-y. Well, I've had that thought before too. But then again, it was honest, in the moment, and it was fun to share. My thoughts bounce around...in person, I may look calm, but my mind moves swiftly! I'm grateful for it, as it comes in handy when writing. I have the cool ability to file away numerous people's sayings, comments, and the like, and channel it into dialogue later...I remember people's voices and quirky sayings like no other. Outside people usually have no idea...my face hides it. Sometimes, it's annoying, but I consider it a gift now. Yay, me. Yay, God, thanks for the gift.

My body is bothering me...I have some physical issues, but my heart feels good and strong. I feel quite peaceful. Good thing about losing everything? No more fear, and one learns to have direct contact with a higher power. As far as furniture, I own a bed, a couch, and a conference table. That's it, and I don't give a shit. Because I have large windows of time like this:  awesome, free, powerful, calm, exciting, happy, content. Key.

Love to you,
C.A. MacConnell