Search This Blog

8/16/2024

Night with You, Lions.

 
Night with You


Lions

Second photo on film. Hey, good morning! I just picked these two...they show some of my different styles/sides when I shoot. :) Quite different. I like them both for different reasons.

Just having some coffee. Last night, when my friend Anna asked me how I was doing, what was going on, and the like, I grinned and said, Well, there's a point when a person has so much going on that suddenly the feel of everything turns a corner, and one begins to think that it's all so ridiculous and such a freefall that there's no point in worrying, because it's off the charts. I might as well just relax. I'm already over the cliff, so whatever happens now, who cares. She laughed. She agreed.

It's like "the point of no return," and in that moment, everything just seems so wild that it's suddenly hilarious. Perhaps someone out there can relate. Ha, I'm actually laughing as I'm writing this. Just along for the ride. Wonder what's next? Not sure, but I'm gonna have some fun today, and I hope the stores play that awesome funk they were playing yesterday, because I was really dancing in the produce.

Hope you enjoy my photos. Don't forget to check out my awesome novels.

Love to you,
C.A. MacConnell