Search This Blog

8/07/2024

All

All, Photo by C.A. MacConnell.

Good morning. Everyone needs a cheerleader, I think! I have some in my life...they are awesome.

Stuff they say:

You've got this.
You're already doing it.
You've been doing it successfully for a while!
Trust yourself.
Love you, sis! Keep going.
You're a warrior.
You're almost there...you can't give up now.
I think that's an amazing decision.
You're so strong.
You already have what it takes.
I have physical pain too.
I'm going through that right now, I understand.
I'm so glad to know you on my journey.
We're in this together.
I've always been a rulebreaker.
Sounds like you're feeling feelings.

Supportive, but free. I love it. And after a while, I start to feel it inside, and the words become my own. And then, I can pass it on, like I am right now.
C.A. MacConnell