Search This Blog

8/20/2024

Girl on the Bus. And Plans...



I took this on my way to a parade. I was riding on a shuttle bus, and I caught this girl's look in the mirror. Pretty cool, I think. Hope you like it too.

Yo, my four novels are on Amazon. Or just click/touch the book covers on the right side of this page; it'll send you there.

Just a note...

Lately, I've been busting out "essays in the moment," as you can see in the post below. Or I guess I could call them intuitive thoughts or musings. Not planned...just what's coming out of me right now, and I'm rolling with it. I don't claim to have answers; I just share from my heart in the moment, and it changes swiftly! I already have a number of essays bundled together, and I plan to publish the book within the next year. The first draft is done, but I'm adding every day; it may end up being two books. Anyway, it's part of my way of working through things, and it's part of my art as well. My photos help me process life shit too, ha. And perhaps, in turn, my art can help someone else along the way. And if so, awesome!

Right now, it's difficult for me to sit in the typing position, but I've been doing PT, and I hope to be able to work on editing and design soon, heading toward publication of this next book. I'm hopeful! It's got light pieces and deep pieces, the whole gamut. It shows many sides of me, which I like. It's not all dark, and it's not all pretty. Just little old me. Aye, we're all complex and unique. But also, there's a lot to love!

Hope you have a good night. <3,
C.A. MacConnell

P.S. If you've read my books, pass it on! And reviews on Amazon are welcome. Thanks to those who have already left reviews!