Search This Blog

8/10/2024

Good morning.



Lost Glove 35 :) I have 61 lost glove photos so far, ha.

Howdy, welcome. I'm an author/photographer with a master's degree in English and Creative Writing from Hollins University. 

Four Published Novels:  Amazon Author Page. Descriptions, reviews, purchase infoOr, simply touch/click any of the book covers on the right side of this page.

Facebook PageC.A. MacConnell. Send me a message about my art!

Official Biohere. Email/contact info, my creative background.

More to come! Photos, books. Stay Tuned. Thanks so much!

Hope your day is full of the creative wild. I love the wild. I used to push it away, because other people would downplay creativity, or suggest redirection, or try to hold me down. No more. :) I'm learning to embrace it and simply be how I am, in the day, in the moment.

C.A. MacConnell