Search This Blog

8/29/2024

George.

 

George was a friend of mine; I named this photo after him, and I'm thinking of him this morning. He was part of the barn crew at the stable where I spent most of my time as a kid...he worked so hard, and I spent many years, hours, minutes with him. His sister worked there as well, and I was close to her too. George was all smiles, all love, and he was like a brother to me growing up. He was one of the wild ones too, and he had the dream spark in his eye, every single day. There is so much more to this story, but I'll share it another way, on another day, but he and his sister were key supporters for me growing up.

I'm still here, and I have a story to tell for all of the people like George. And me.

Good morning. Love to you,
C.A. MacConnell 

P.S. Not to be a mood killer from yesterday, ha. Just a person/story I woke up thinking about. I'm always thinking of stories/patterns in the morning. I'm sure I'll weave it into a book. Have a good day. XO, C.