Search This Blog

8/11/2024

Warrior.

 

A warrior can look quite different than one would think. :) Vulnerability, to me, is a sign of strength. I felt vulnerable today but later, I felt a new strength creeping in. I go back and forth, but I suppose many people do. Going forward can be scary, because one doesn't know what to expect. I actually have no idea about much at the moment.  But I'm willing and open to go forward. I talked to God for some time today, and I expressed my fears, and it felt good to get it out. This evening, I feel calmer, centered, more grounded.

I'm learning how to roll with the fear and keep moving forward anyhow. :) Learning. I spent many years going in circles, for sure. Feels new, but right.

Hope you have a beautiful night. From one warrior to another. <3
C.A. MacConnell