Search This Blog

4/30/2024

Support.

Good morning! I'm excited to see the way things are growing lately. On my own, I created, wrote, edited, and designed all four of my books. I even did the cover photos/art. If you've read my books, pass it on!

This is an entirely solo effort. Thank you for being a part of my journey! 

If you are enjoying my site, please donate to support my art, as these endeavors all take time and hard work! Just click the yellow "donate" button on the right side of this page.

And, all of these things help
...

1. Donate to support! Click the yellow "donate" button on the side of this page. Easy, and any amount helps me continue to write and share my art.
2. Share my Author Page
3. Join my Facebook Page -- C.A. MacConnell
4. Buy books!
5. Leave a review on Amazon. Thanks to those who left feedback! Rockin.
6. Send me a message, join my email list. Contact here.
7. Mention my site address.

Of course, every day, I'm working on expanding, and I'll get Book Five out there for you soon! My first stab at a nonfiction book, and I think you'll be surprised. It's engaging, uplifting, and unique. Can't wait for you to read it.

Thanks for reading!

Hope you have a beautiful day.
C.A. MacConnell