Search This Blog

4/27/2024

Photo, and Some Words.

 

A shot I just came across. Made me feel peaceful. Hope it does that for you as well. Hope your life is full and happy -- everything you wish it to be.

I'm fighting negativity/fear/physical pain. Some days, I can turn it around quickly. Other days, I'm not so successful, but I'm learning. I'm proud of my journey in the past few years, but the stress has taken a toll on my body. Aware of it, for sure, all the time...there has been and still is ongoing stress. Working 7 days a week, applying for other jobs. I like what I'm doing, and it's essential for me to find something that involves movement. But deliveries...not always consistent, and my car has mega miles, so that's scary/stressful to me all the time, and things are tight as hell.

Indeed, it's just me and God on this. Literally, one day...or sometimes one moment...at a time.

And so, I keep searching, praying, hoping, and taking action! Not sure where I'm headed from here. Right now, I just keep making deliveries, applying for other stuff, and then...creating photos, stories, and books. I have two books of nonfiction ready to go. I'm letting one sit, as I need to revise it some. The other is polished; I'm seeking an agent. Waiting, waiting, waiting. Not sure what'll pan out there. May just put it out myself, but I'll try the traditional route first.

But I do know this:  my favorite part of the day is when I get home from a meeting, rest on the couch, rest my body, and listen to a meditation. I like this particular one...I usually do the same one, but there's another I switch it with too. Other days, silent. Sometimes, I do it during the day if I get a chance as well. It's my little escape, a peaceful rest at least a half hour every day.

Checking in to let you in on some of my life.

Love to you,
C.A. MacConnell