Search This Blog

4/19/2024

Pass It On.

 

Good morning! Thank you so much...for spreading the word! I'm excited to see the way things are growing lately.

Truly, "word of mouth" is my friend. On my own, I created, wrote, edited, and designed all four of my books. I even did the cover photos/art. If you've read my books, pass it on!

This is an entirely solo effort.

So, all of these things help
...

1. Mention this site address
2. Share my Author Page
3. Join my Facebook Page -- C.A. MacConnell
4. Buy books!
5. Leave a review on Amazon. Thanks to those who left feedback! Rockin.
6. Send me a message, join my email list. Contact here.
7. Donate to support! See "donate" button on the side of this page.

Of course, every day, I'm working on expanding, and I'll get Book Five out there for you soon! My first stab at a nonfiction book, and I think you'll be surprised. It's engaging, uplifting, and unique. Can't wait for you to read it.

Thanks for your support.

Hope you have a beautiful day.
C.A. MacConnell