Search This Blog

4/13/2024

Air 3. And Some Words.

Yesterday, I photobombed a promotional picture they're going to use for a certain ultra-popular supermarket chain -- the most popular, a mammoth influence in all things edible -- which means, by default, you just might soon be seeing my face all over the country. I can't say that I was dressed for a formal engagement; I was wearing a black hat with lips painted on the bill, a certain choice, V-shaped septum ring that was hanging sideways, my Jaws jacket, generic track pants, black and white, 9.5 wide, Saucony Echelons (yes, I have ridiculously huge feet for my size, which I guess means that I'm packing a big dick as well. And so far, along with special-made insoles, these are the only shoes that work to keep my consistently sore feet a little less consistently sore and so, I'm promoting you, Saucony), and I had my tongue hanging out, so much so that you could see my gum.

Just so you know that indeed, it's the real me and not an impostor.

Also, I had my first audience for my original piano tunes. I sneaked into a church to play piano, and a dude that worked there wandered in. Hi Steve. Steve was having a bad day. So, I played him some songs, sang to him, and he said he felt a lot better, which was cool! But it seems that Steve recorded a little on his phone. So, I'm assuming my song's gonna go viral.

Just wanted to give you a fair warning if you were trying to avoid me because soon, it's going to be impossible to go anywhere without seeing my face.



Love to you, 👀😅💖
C.A. MacConnell

P.S. Shout out to those who are kind to me while I'm doing deliveries. Shout out to the officer who let me go w/ a mere warning. Means a lot.

P.P.S. While I'm trying to get an agent and such with Book Five (wish me luck, nonfiction), I'm going to go ahead and dive into working on a new fiction book. I've got a plan in my head already, and it's annoying. The books always start out this way. I start writing in my mind and pretty soon, I have to start actually writing, b/c there's too much info in my brain, ha. Anyway, I have a plot in mind already. Very annoying. C.A.