Search This Blog

4/21/2024

Stay the Course.

Some say to "stay in the moment." Aye, but I carry all of my experiences with me wherever I go. To act and react as this person, without altering my course, is easy. Nearly robotic, in fact.

But it is possible to make a decision that's new, one that may feel utterly uncomfortable. Changing life-learned patterns -- this takes great strength and patience.

Because it's new. Right or wrong, it's new, and it chips away at the old pattern and slowly, I can change my entire way of being. And I've been practicing these changes for the past few years. And I feel very uncomfortable some days, some hours, some weeks. Other days, I feel ultimately free.

But I believe in this new version of myself that hasn't even fully arrived yet. I believe because when I get quiet, I keep having the same feeling -- stay the course.

Good morning. Hello. Love to you.
C.A. MacConnell