Search This Blog

3/04/2024

BOOK FIVE.

 

Hi there. I went through a really dark spot last week all the way through this morning. And then, today, I stretched out on the floor, and I meditated, and something came to me with a force. Honestly, it felt like a miracle, and it really turned me around.

See, currently, I'm working on BOOK FIVE, and it will indeed be nonfiction, but I've completely changed course; it's going to be uplifting and fantastic. You see, I had to move through all of the darkness in order to find my way to the light. I won't lie; this journey has really sucked, and I told God today that I'm annoyed, and I'm tired as all hell, but I see the right thing to do now.

A new mission has entered me, and my focus is now this:  forget my former agenda. How can I best help everyone involved? Every single reader. How can I send people love and light? Not some, everyone. And I began to tear apart what I was doing and create something new.

That's just a taste, but I think you'll be quite surprised at the result. Right now, I'm just moving things around and getting everything in order. Shouldn't take me long at all. I move fast once I've decided on something, ha. And I never give up. Truth.

Love to you,
C.A. MacConnell