Search This Blog

3/18/2024

Glove 1.



Glove #1
I now have 58 photos of lost gloves, ha. This one was the first, 
C.A. MacConnell

Baby

Good morning. 

I'm afraid.

I think I'll try to figure this out.

Hm, that has never worked.

I guess I haven't mastered everything. I guess I'm a human being.

That sucks, but OK.

Yesterday, I was way too intense.

I prayed, and I listened to some music, asking God to help me regroup.

Then I dialed it down ten notches, and I started to crack up.

That was a winning idea.

Now, about this fear. I can't possibly turn this fear around in the same way, can I?

Hm, I've been afraid before, and it hasn't killed me. 

Last night, at first, I tossed and turned. Again, I thought I should figure out my fear. My mind started to race more. Again, that didn't work. Then I took a deep breath and said out loud, "Hey, God, it's you and me now. Please take away my fear and show me what to do." 

And I meant it.

And I slept like a baby.

Makes sense. Like everyone else, deep down, I'm simply a child looking for comfort.

Whether it comes from the heart or the sky, something or someone, both inside and out, hears us.

Then I woke up, dialed it down ten notches, and I started to crack up.

That was a winning idea.

Love to you,
C.A. MacConnell

P.S. I've been changing up where I reach out quite a bit. I added a women's group, meditation groups, more comedy, and other new things. I've found that I need to shake up my schedule in order to gain new perspectives and put myself in a place of learning & questioning. Also, it helps to distract myself from old, negative thinking, fear, and the like. Distraction or taking action aimed at a positive future works better than focusing on the old. Perhaps this will help you. Hope you have a good day!