Search This Blog

3/01/2024

Play.

 

Positive thought for today, for me, for you: I'm thinking about the feeling I had when I woke up, read the news, and saw that my school was ON the list. SNOW DAY! Suddenly, my feeling about the entire world shifted.

What if every day was treated with this lightness and excitement?

Get ready for a surprise. It's time to play.

There are many unsettled things in my life, and it's been waking me up at night, and I'm uncomfortable as all hell. But I feel, like others, deep down, I'm simply a child looking for the love of my life. I've always wanted to connect and find my missing piece, like the old Shel Silverstein book. <3 I know "they" say to find it on the inside first, which I suppose is true, but despite my work and digging, despite the practical side of life, I also feel that the true love rests inside the imperfections, the moment, the surprise, and the times of play.

And no book or outside source can ever change the magic of the heart.

Love to you,
C.A. MacConnell