Search This Blog

3/19/2024

Photo: Kiss

 

I just woke up from a nap. So tired! Funny--I noticed that as soon as I woke, without a pause, my mind started to ruminate about negative things. But in the next moment, it was as if I stepped outside of myself, because this reality hit me with a force:  this negative thinking is coming from the old me. Yikes.

Then a new thought came into my mind...and I believe it was from God. It was this:

Create love, create joy.
Go toward love, go toward joy.

And I'm sitting here, typing to you, with a little tear in the corner of my eye, because I'm thinking...dear God, lead me back to this love and joy when I get lost. I've spent way too much of my life in the dark. And now that I see that, help me swiftly turn it all around. :) <3

Love to you,
C.A. MacConnell