Search This Blog

9/29/2024

Spider, Ault. Halloween 24.

 



Film shot. Spider, Ault.



Halloween 24, digital.

Good morning. Some of my spooky shots! Interested? Message me for signed prints and any custom orders! Also, FB Page:  C.A. MacConnell.

Amazon Author Page. My four books are available NOW, and you won't believe how real, raw, and engaging they all are. Each has a mystery element, but they're all quite unique. Guarantee these characters will come alive to you.

I've been writing songs, shopping for people 7 days a week, taking photos, working on my fifth book, and staring at my apartment, shutting my eyes, wishing someone would magically do my laundry, haha. Bummed about 2 days of no power, on account of the loss of food, but grateful for so much, and many people had some serious damage, so I'm feeling for them! Sending love and light out there to any affected by the storm...but it all reminded me of powerlessness.

A good storm changes the way people interact...look around. It reminds people of how we can help each other. I noticed a new feel about the stores when I was working yesterday...people were kinder, more patient, and more empathetic. <3

Love to you,
C.A. MacConnell