Search This Blog

9/25/2024

Part of Something

Good morning. Really, I don't know what I'm doing.

No one does. 

Look around. We all have roles that represent mere outside shells of who we are. We may wear different clothes and play different parts, but we're all in some mysterious play we call "life." 

And it seems that we are all going to leave this place.

While I'm here, in this moment, if I begin by thinking good thoughts, perhaps I can be of some help today on the edge of this mess. Maybe, I'll be a part of something, and the mess will slowly...but surely (perhaps not on my timetable) form into a complete web of goodness. When I look back at my life, I see numerous, surprise, divine moments and patterns. And so, they are unfolding before me right now, even if my realization is slower than the happenings. So, what does this mean?

As I'm typing, as you're reading, we're in the middle of a miracle.

Love to you,
C.A. MacConnell