Search This Blog

9/05/2024

Kite

 

A guy told me that he thought this photo was dark and daunting. Ha! Funny, because when I took it, I was thinking all about being forever channeled into childhood, play, and freedom. It all depends on one's perspective, I guess. Oh well, mood fail. Ha.

Perspective. Back in the day, before we knew each other, my spiritual adviser and I both happened to attend the same self-help seminar...we both went during different years, but I think it's rather cool that we share that experience, and we both learned some of the tools. I found much of it to be life-changing, but it's not around anymore. One of the lessons was, "I love you, I accept you, even though I don't always understand you. I love myself, I accept myself, even though I don't always understand myself." I only attended the first seminar, called "Basic," a four-day sucker, but I went twice...two years apart. There were three other ones too, more in depth, that I missed out on, but I'm familiar with some of the tools...

Another idea was to make a contract w/ the self, picking four words with which to adhere. I finally did it yesterday: "I am Christine. I am courageous, worthy, successful, and free." I wrote it on my desk in permanent marker...actually, I have many sayings and quotes written on my desk, ha. In the afternoon, I added, "successful sleeper," ha. What four words would you pick?
Good morning. <3. Hope you have a beautiful day! 💞🙏😽My heart feels warm.

Love to you,
C.A. MacConnell