Search This Blog

9/30/2024

Enjoying What's Good.

 "Learn to enjoy what's good." Learn...to enjoy what's good. I read that this morning. From Melodie Beattie. I am grateful for her writings. Thank you.

I am learning to enjoy/see the good, for sure, but I find myself wavering back and forth; it's becoming more comfortable to be happy, to see what's good. Simply put, I'm deeply changing, and it's odd and unique to me. I find myself worrying what others think as I process through this, and it's uncomfortable, because when old tapes play, it's not pretty all of the time...feels raw, real, for sure! Why do I feel ashamed of my feelings? Because I was taught to "look good." Years and years of that. 

No more.

And then, a new strength, and a new joy settles in. And then, I am "back," but new. 

Learning to not freak out and roll with it much better, but relaxing into it is a process, not an event, and it's unfolding as it should I suppose! Deep change from within takes practice, time, commitment, and hope.

Simply put, I'm learning to allow myself to be human. May sound strange to some, but to me, this statement is right on target.

These morning writings help me. Perhaps this will help you, too.

Let's start with this:


Love to you. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿข
C.A. MacConnell

Books

Photos:  Message me for signed prints.

P.S. Two days back, in the middle of the day, on one of my orders, I saw a red fox, which was strange and unique for the daytime...and right out in the open, but it was cool, and I read that it's good luck. Ready to have some fun today! Despite my deep writings in the mornings, I have been feeling a lot of lightness and fun. :) Have a great day.