Search This Blog

9/11/2024

ILY

 
To lean in and trust. Listen. To stay the course and allow myself to feel uncomfortable. Waiting for feelings to settle, circling back. Talk. Never giving up. Learning and feeling and growing. Helping or giving space. Being me. Allowing you to be you. Create. Together.

And always, of course, touch. And laughter!!!!!

There are so many ways to love.

Every day, I'm learning and becoming more open. All of the people around me teach me, when I am willing to see it. And somewhere in there -- in the learning, in people, in curious moments, in the moon and wind, and inside my heart, I see God.

Hope you have a beautiful day. Maybe I'll see you out and about. Love to you,

C.A. MacConnell

P.S. Actually, it might not seem like it when you read what I wrote above, but this morning, I'm feeling a ton of fear. And I'm OK with it. :) It won't kill me. Never has before. My first, gut reaction is to want to escape it. But just now, I accepted it, and I know my body's just working through something. To be cliche...it's OK to not be OK. Takes the power out of it. <3 Spiritual advisers and pros have taught me this, and I get it, but I sometimes still need an outside cheerleader. Maybe I can be that for you, too. :)