Search This Blog

7/26/2024

Sun Cross

 

Good morning. Wish me luck as I navigate this time of transition; it all depends on my perspective. Sunrise is in 28 minutes :). I wonder what's going to happen next. I have a feeling it's going to be amazing.

Last night, I was praying for direction, and I heard a little voice tell me this:  you need more time to heal. You won't have to do anything at all. I felt that there were a bunch of angels pulling for me, and I felt some peace in that moment of surrender, rather than doing, doing, doing, worrying, worrying, worrying. Yesterday, I was able to really help someone, and it was a joyful experience. I hope to do that again today. And when I looked around the room, and I saw people waving and smiling, and when I moved around the room, and I saw people reaching to hug me, I was touched by the power of the experience, suddenly struck by the realization that I was surrounded by friends and supporters. It was an important moment for a person who used to be so reserved. I have changed. I am changing, and it was a reflection of the shift.

A mix of quiet strength and a certain softness is rolling in. 

I wanted to share that with you this morning. XO. Hope you allow some softness to enter your life as well. Be good to yourself. You deserve it, and so do I.

Love to you,

C.A. MacConnell