Search This Blog

7/25/2024

Next Steps.

 

Here's a photo I took of a local skate park...it later became my cover photo for my second book, The House of Anchor. Hey! 

I have four published books on Amazon now
, and they're all fast paced with an element of mystery, but each one is quite unique. Witty, intense, and slick. The dialogue is undeniably real. :)

To check out my novels...just click/touch the book covers on the right side of this page! Or, see my Amazon Author Page right here.

I have a plan in mind for my next steps...for my next few books (two of which are nearly ready to go, yay), for my work life, for my photos, for my poems, etc. Feels good to have a plan but then again, sometimes the universe shakes it up, ha. But one thing's certain...I'm proud of my day, my hard work, and each one of my photos, essays, poems, and books. I'm definitely not a slacker!

This part of my journey has been a test among tests, and I suppose I'd be happy just rocking on a porch swing with a stuffed horse for a while too, no lie. <3

Hope you feel beautiful and loved. Life's too short to feel any other way. And I hope that your adventures are awesome. Hope to see you in person. And I thank you for your support and inspiration. Celebrate all that you are. No one is anything like you. <3

Love to you,
C.A. MacConnell