Search This Blog

7/12/2024

Photo, Self.

 

Good morning. Well, this is what I look like lately, the real me last night, no photoshop or whatever. A rare smiler photo. Please check out my rad books.

Also, I have a master's degree in English and Creative Writing from Hollins University. For thirty years, I've chiseled my way through every aspect of writing and editing. I'm always actively seeking freelance work. I've done music and artist bios, book editing, journalism, copy, creative nonfiction, screenwriting, essays, direct mail, fiction, nonfiction, poetry, and on and on, ad infinitum. You name it, I've done it. I can grab on to any genre, no problem, from medical copy to comedy to horror. Of course, I prefer working in creative areas, but I also spent years in music promotion, and I enjoy building up others' art. My specialties:  dialogue, voice, grabbing an audience, creating a smart, fast pace, and fine tuning. I am a creative at heart, but I've never missed a deadline...I'm passionate, but I'm also driven and focused.

My full bio is here. I have a plethora of writing and editing knowledge, and I've fully put it to work in my personal endeavors; I also use my experience to focus on others' projects and goals. Helping others grow their individual talents makes my heart sing. I've worked with a vast number of clients, including nonprofits, corporations, and individuals. 

Please email me here.

Hope you have a beautiful day.

Love to you,
C.A. MacConnell