Search This Blog

12/30/2023

Kylin, Horse.

 

Good morning. Photo on film. I loved this apartment, and this cat, for sure. There were two apartments I've loved...one was in VA, one here, but both were short-lived. Both were in walking distance of an artsy movie theater and natural food store. :) I've never had a house, but it's always been a secret dream of mine. I'd love a new place, a brighter one, even a studio, but honestly, I'm extremely lucky to be where I am for various reasons. I remember that every single day, because I've lived in some pretty horrible places, let me tell you. I love older buildings with oval windows and such. I've never had much furniture, so I don't care about that. Usually, what I care about are such things as the light and the feel.

I adore places that have a history about them...places that feel like they have stories to tell. :)

I'll be giving a talk tonight, and I'm looking forward to it, as I haven't done that in a while. I enjoy public speaking...my goal is to tell the truth and add some lightness and humor, but I usually leave the words up to the universe, although I always focus on maintaining the utmost integrity, both in writing and speech. It is my story, and I would never even hint at another's identity, situation, and the like. Not my business. Never have, never will.

Reminding myself to slow it down, trust myself, and keep the focus on the moment. There are situations I don't understand, and perhaps it'll always be confusing, but this morning, I've settled into some peace with that.

Be easy on yourself. And I will too.

Hope you have a beautiful day, wherever you are, whatever you're getting into!

Love to you!
C.A. MacConnell