Search This Blog

10/11/2024

YOU...Can Make a Difference!





All four of my novels are geared toward mental health advocacy and addiction awareness; education is everything! These books show a diverse representation of characters whose lives are affected by disease...but...they also show how treatment and recovery can change and save lives

Want to make a difference? Read, educate, pass it onFor descriptions of each one, and to purchase, GO HERE.

Thank YOU for reading,
C.A. MacConnell

P.S. Prints! See this week's posts for my popular ones! Join my page, message me on FB at C.A. MacConnell or, email me right here. Xmas gifts from an indy artist? Slick prints on metal or canvas, ready to hang? Christmas cards? Got it! Thank YOU for buying books/prints! Each purchase supports recovery, indy creativity, and mental health awareness. And, stay tuned for some wonderful news!

P.P.S.
Writing help? Master's degree in English/Creative Writing from Hollins University...when it comes to writing, you name it...I can do it. Over 30 years of experience in all genres. And ... don't forget ... NOVELS:  My four books are on Amazon NOW! Your support is spreading mental health awareness and recovery! It means so much, and I thank you from my heart.