Search This Blog

10/14/2024

Plane 1, Show Up.

 

Hope you like the shot. A lucky film capture. C.A.

Show Up

This morning, I'm feeling rather connected...yesterday, I wrote about a mountain of fear. I shared some of it with a group. I shared the rest with a spiritual friend. Sometimes, it helps me to do both, when it's heavy territory, ha. Deep stuff! As we grow older, it just gets deeper! Also, I spent some time in a few of my secret spots, places where I feel calm and heard. I have several right now...they change from time to time.

I used to think fear was a bad thing. I used to think all feelings were bad, that I had to get rid of them. Now it helps me if I can see fear as a mere tool, as information, as a way to bring me back closer to my heart...just more information. Takes a lot of the pressure off.

Anyway, right now, I'm reminded of this:  all I have to do is show up.

And I'm reminded of my answer to the question, "Chris, what do you want to be when you grow up?" My original answer:  "I want to be a wild horse!" 

Love to you...friends, fellow dreamers, and all of the black sheep and so-called weirdos, because we're all important, and we're all in this together, and most of those weirdos are simply geniuses in disguise.

Show up,
C.A. MacConnell

P.S. PHOTOS: custom, signed prints. Msg FB at C.A. MacConnell or, email me right here. I also do fancier prints on metal or canvas, ready to hang. Writing? Master's degree in English/Creative Writing from Hollins University...when it comes to writing, you name it...I can do it. Over 30 years of experience in all genres. NOVELS:  My four books are on Amazon NOW! Thank you for supporting independent art, as it is a part of my healing, growth, and survival at times, for sure. And it's a hell of a lot of fun.🙏🙋💪💖💥💥💥