Search This Blog

10/04/2024

God's Will

I have what I call "God thoughts" in the morning, for those interested in spiritual things...you can replace the word "God" with "universe," or whatever you like. I just use that word because it's easy to reference. Have a beautiful day, everyone. Just some morning musings. Maybe it'll help someone. Love to you, C.A.

God's Will

Is it my will? Is it God's will? 
If God is inside me, isn't it always God's will?
So why is there any separation there?
Or is it absolutely something outside and all around me, something separate from my inner self?
It can't be like a puppeteer, can it?
Or is it both? Inside me and all around me.
Some kind of grey area.
Is God's will a flow? Or is God's will uncomfortable, because it's new?

I don't know.

I've experienced both, I believe.

Does anyone really know?

No. No one knows.

How could anyone know? Ultimately, it's all a mystery.

All I know is that when I get quiet, I can sometimes hear a little voice that seems to guide me to what feels right for me in the moment. And when I truly listen and ask the universe to tell me what I need to hear, I hear guidance from time to time. And still other times, there are harsh reroutings, strong uprootings that come from nowhere...life happenings that lead me to grow. Examples:  setbacks, illnesses, physical pain, family issues, loss and gain, surprises, and on and on.

So, I guess for me, God's will is this:  I don't know. But this morning, I'm reminded to try to be humble, ask questions, take steps that seem to be right and true to my heart, love myself and others, help people, be kind, have fun, remember to laugh, and see what happens next. If I mess up, I'm sure the universe will throw me a curve ball. ;)

Love to you,
C.A. MacConnell

P.S. PHOTOS:  for custom, signed prints of any of my photos, message my Facebook page at C.A. MacConnell or, email me right here! I also do fancier prints on metal for those who want them ready to hang.

NOVELS:  My four books are on Amazon NOW!