Search This Blog

10/04/2024

Haunted Slide Show 2024

Good afternoon. Just for fun...a haunted slide show for you...hope you enjoy some samples of my work. PHOTOS:  for custom, signed prints of any of my photos, message my Facebook page at C.A. MacConnell or, email me right here! I also do fancier prints on metal for those who want them ready to hang. NOVELS:  My four books are on Amazon NOW!

All of this is an independent, solo effort -- regarding both my photos, and every single detail of my books, including creation, writing, editing, interior & exterior design, and cover art. Rad.

Ha, of course I realize anyone can lift photos. If you lift, and they're not signed, they're not the real thing, as I spend great time in developing each one as a work of art and every inch, every shade matters to me! I hold the copyright on all of my images and writings, and all are time-stamped. I intend to present them all in a different format soon, but until then...respect would be awesome!

When you buy a signed print directly from me, or when you make a custom order, or when you buy one of my novels, you're supporting my journey, and you're making a difference in an independent artists' life
.

Love to you! Thanks for stopping by my site. Again, My four books are on Amazon NOWPHOTOS:  for custom, signed prints of any of my photos, message my Facebook page at C.A. MacConnell or, email me right here. Thanks again for joining me! You make a difference...in my artistic journey, as well as in my recovery and personal growth. Thanks again.

Now, for the Haunted Slide Show 2024...enjoy! Have fun. :) <3

Hearse


Fuct, film shot


Clown, film shot


Three Creatures


Man in Tree

Rings


Reflection

Dress for Success

Corn

Ludlow Outfit

Wes' Museum, film shot

Shelby

Coke on a Fresh Grave

Unnamed, film shot

Lab Window


Graveyard Statue, film shot


Lost Glove 15, film shot

Lost Glove 16, film shot

Wolf, film shot

Spider, Ault 2, film shot

Spider, Ault, film shot


Snake, film shot

Electric


Statue

Graveyard Gate


Halloween 24


Hanging Out

Loose Wires 
(This one's my favorite, in case you wondered. In general, my specialty with images is this:  drawing emotion out of what seems ordinary. The right shot can turn something simple into a powerful, emotive piece. Power in the little things).

Love, C.A. MacConnell