Search This Blog

1/15/2024

You Lead.

 |

Not sure why I picked this photo to post...just struck me right now for some reason. Randomness. Maybe you'll dig it. Got some copy work to do today...kind of struggling with getting going, but glad I don't have to deliver in such fierce cold! Rest assured, though, I will still walk later in this cold...I always have to get out and check out what God's doing. :)

I pray for clarity and a loving place to communicate! Indeed, confusion can be overwhelming. I've been carrying that around, and it's difficult, to say the least, but I'm hoping for the best!

Something I just wrote on social media. Seemed uplifting, so I'm reposting...

Good morning. Positive thought for today, for me, for you. I spend a lot of time thinking about what needs to improve in my life, in myself, etc. How about just enjoying myself and celebrating how I am today? Well, now there's a thought, ha.

If I can do this, I can better understand where you are on your journey as well.


to you, C.A. MacConnell