Search This Blog

1/14/2024

Photo.

 

Interesting, this morning, I woke up feeling so uncomfortable. Always, my first reaction is the desire to "get rid of it." But I caught this quickly, and then I relaxed some, and I thought, Well, I'm a human being going through a ton of changes, and it's been extremely difficult, and however I'm feeling is just OK.

Sometimes, I need to just feel uncomfortable. It always changes, and it's letting me know that perhaps, it is good to feel this way, because it tells me that I am growing.

You see, the new me wants the freedom to feel and love, and I don't know what that looks like yet, but I have constant dreams and visions of it.

And I know that I wish that for you too, in whatever shape or form it rolls in.

I am here. I am patient. I am praying for clarity and a loving place for communication, but no matter what outside people say, I am ready and willing to trust myself and follow my heart. And despite these morning feelings, I am going forward, welcoming a new wholeness.

Always, love to you,
C.A. MacConnell