Search This Blog

1/25/2024

Log Men.

 

These guys crack me up, every time I look at this photo. Wonder about the conversations they must be having. Actually, I've written some poems, lines, and stories about them. Just trying to lighten my morning. Indeed, I've been too serious!

Hope you have a good day. What I'm thinking about:  how can I show compassion and love toward myself today? How can I show compassion and love toward you? That's what's on my mind.

Been trying to focus on letting God lead me to the next step, in the moment...where I go, what I do, just follow what happens...for instance, follow the surprises...if I get a random text asking me to go to a certain place, go, stuff like that. :) Attempting to let go of my controlling nature in small ways. Takes some of the pressure off, anyhow, ha. Let's see what happens next.

Hope I get a chance to communicate with those I need to...I've been confused for a long time, but it's OK. It has forced me to look at myself. Humbling and painful, but real and so, I'm grinning as I write this, because it's changing my life, and I feel a deeper love there.

Love to you,
C.A. MacConnell