Search This Blog

1/22/2024

Man on Steps, New Orleans. And a Little Note.

 

A shot I took when I was in New Orleans briefly. Not a huge fan of the city...too much for me, ha. But I did enjoy the swamp tour and the ghost tour. Here's something I just wrote on social media...just where I'm at this morning...

Good morning. Positive thought for today, for me, for you: I woke up feeling dark, untrusting, alone, and fearful. Today, I can step outside of myself and know that these feelings come from past, false information. And today, I know that recognizing this is part of my journey to love myself and in turn, part of my journey to love you.

Some days, I can successfully turn it around quickly now, but not always. This has been hanging on since yesterday. But the acknowledgement of it is key, and I'm learning slowly.

Love to you, C.A. MacConnell.