Search This Blog

11/25/2023

Looking for Xmas Gifts?

Got you covered!


I have four books out, and they're all gripping...as the popular saying goes, you won't be able to put them down...but in this case, it's definitely true. My mind rolls out quickly, and so do my books!

With each novel, I was the sole creator, writer, editor, and designer (interior and exterior).

Entirely an independent effort, I am proud of each and every detail.

Just click on the book covers on the right side of this page for a description. Or, see my Amazon Author Page right here.

And if you're curious about my training and background, check out my Author Bio. All the goods are there. :)

Each book is fast paced with a mystery element, and the characters are those you will never forget, I guarantee it. They are all quite unique, but my style is one that will grab you. Just check out the readers' comments!

Hope you will join me on my artistic journey.

Love,
C.A. MacConnell