Search This Blog

11/12/2023

Just a Hello, and Some Words.

Something I just spewed out on social media, ha. I rather liked it, so I'm reposting here. Perhaps it'll help someone. Love to you, C.A. 

Positive thought for today, for me, for you...

I've had a tough couple of years, with immense stress and physical pain and in many ways, my life has done a 180, and it has been (and still is) fiercely challenging, but I am barreling straight through it. Truly, I have felt some of the best and worst days of my life. But indeed, there are gifts...

I am gaining a huge amount of strength, numerous new perspectives, more compassion, more joy, and more freedom, among many other things. I am seeing my true supporters roll in, and my relationship with God is growing. And as I always say, "The feelings always change. Never think it'll last forever." Day to day, change can look and feel messy, but it is also empowering and hilarious at times, and in my experience, when I persevere through the darkness, heading toward the light, on the other side, therein rests a more authentic, freer, more loving (and more loved) version of me, allowing a flow of serenity within.

Good luck to you on your journey. Honor who you are and who you are becoming, regardless of what other people think. Be your authentic self, because that is where the beauty rests inside all of us. Feelings can be powerful, but the heart always wins.

Stay with it.

And if all else fails...I prefer Mega Stuff Oreos.

C.A. MacConnell