Search This Blog

11/27/2023

Howdy. Newsy Note to You.

Howdy. Please check out my Amazon Author Page! Four books. Entirely an independent effort, inside and out. Literary and fast-paced, all in one.

Don't miss out, because...

Like me, my novels are full of fire! πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’«πŸ’«❤πŸŽΈπŸ„✨✨✨πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Find a description of each one, and all the goods, by clicking the book covers on the right side of this page. Hells yeah, presto.

My style = intense, unique, raw, gripping, and at times, definitely hilarious. When I grab onto a voice, I dig deeply, and as I write, I literally become the characters each moment. Strikingly real, poetic dialogue is my specialty.

I feel it all, and I feel it deeply, and this shows in my work.

Also, if you're looking for a laugh, and you're not afraid of bad words and edgier material, check out my comedy site. I usually laugh to tears when I write most of this stuff. It's all just fun practice for me, grabbing on to various voices...and I love to make people laugh. It's creative as all hell too, and it gives a sense of my fictional style.

And if you enjoy my work, either on this site or on the comedy site, please leave a donation! Every bit helps. Thanks so much!

Pass it on! Love,

C.A. MacConnell