Search This Blog

10/22/2023

See You Soon.

 

One of my simplest shots but also, one of my favorites...I took it some years back, and I titled it, "See You Soon," because I was missing someone, and the scene felt hopeful, magical, and alive. :) I intend to embrace this feeling today, with open arms. 

Here's something I just wrote on social media...I liked it, so I decided to repost it here...

Good morning.

With everything going on in this world, I often become disheartened, to say the least. But I just woke up feeling my heart, trying to focus on the love in my life, trying to focus on the positive. I thought about those of you who have been a part of my life for so many years. I thought about those I've just met, and how they've added to my growth, learning, and joy. And whenever I become overwhelmed by the wild onslaught of news, or whenever I become afraid of the future, I have to ask myself this: "In my immediate vicinity, in whatever small shape or form, how can I be helpful? How can I somehow add to the good? What can I do? How can I enrich someone's life, just have others have done for me; this direction, this course of thinking, involving looking inward, always seems to be the way to go."

C.A. MacConnell