Search This Blog

10/04/2023

Photo: Self.

 

Real, me, today. Sitting here covered in Tiger Balm from neck to shoulders. But this afternoon, on my walk, I discovered the best soft serve I've ever had. :) Indeed, it's the little things. I'd be truly happy with a tiny house, a dog or cat, true love, a safe car, one pair of comfy shoes, enough clothes to wear so as not to get arrested for being naked, just enough money to pay the bills, and maybe some soup spoons and a mug. And yes, a large-sized winter hat for my big noggin. That's about it.

Ah, and a masseuse or hot tub may be necessary as a guilty pleasure.

Hope you're having a beautiful day. Just a note to say hello today. I've been struggling with anxiety, but I'm quite used to it, so I can walk around with it, and no one even knows...truth. I realize we're all walking around with numerous feelings, wants, difficulties, pains, and joys. Never know what someone may be going through. <3

C.A. MacConnell