Search This Blog

9/29/2023

Photo.

 

Good morning. Film shot.

Regrouping and looking for new work, and if anyone happens to see this, I'm reaching out! Never know, just thought I'd put it out there in the universe. Actually, I enjoy what I'm doing -- moving around, delivering, meeting new people, taking pictures -- but I'm not making it, and I'm struggling, so I need to find another route.

Of course, I will send out resumes, but I just thought I'd mention it here, in case anyone needs a writer, editor, or the like. See Bio. I'm open to anything at the moment.

Praying and doing the next thing. I've been through quite an upheaval in the past year, and I'm learning how to stand on my own, but it's been quite messy and difficult, I admit. Then again, change happens that way sometimes.

Hope you have a good day.

C.A. MacConnell