Search This Blog

9/18/2023

Girl, Park

 

Finished work early, and it was nice to have some time to myself this afternoon. Saw this little, peaceful scene and took the shot. I love shooting people, but it's tricky to grab candid shots...which are what I love, rather than posed, but I always ask for permission.

Hope you're having a good day. I'm rather exhausted. My blog has been blowing up, and I'm not sure why, and I'm not accustomed to it, but I hope people are enjoying my creativity. Who knows...I just keep working and praying, hoping to do the next right thing. I suppose I have the desire for success and good things, and I'd love to be able to pay my bills, but if you asked me what is more important to me, I'd say it's just love. No question.

I pretty much always come from the gut; it's just my nature. I suppose I've toned it down some over the years, but I'm still rather transparent, even on the net. But I stick to my own side of the street. Years of journalism taught me how to speak the truth wisely.

Love to you,
C.A. MacConnell