Search This Blog

8/13/2023

Just a Note.

I just wrote this on social media, and I liked it, so I decided to post it here...

My life has been surprising lately, both good and bad, and up and down...many extremes, many losses, many gains -- a huge lesson in lack of control and powerlessness. It's been harder than ever and better than ever, and I've been confused and lost a lot, but I've made huge muscles too, and it's all strengthening my faith in the universe as well.

At times, I've felt more vulnerable than ever. At other times, I've felt stronger than ever. I haven't been afraid to laugh or rage or cry, whatever strikes me, day by day.

No holding back.

Looking forward to what rolls in next. Grinning as I write this, because at the moment, I honestly have no idea. Sometimes, it's just good to accept that I don't know, because therein rests peace.

C.A. MacConnell