Search This Blog

6/28/2023

Heron.

 

Good morning. Just sharing this guy. Not sure where I fit in these days. It's strange. I admit that I feel somewhat lost, alone, and afraid, but I've also built a lot of strength in other areas; it's an odd combo...I flip back and forth somewhat. Some days, I feel newer, stronger, more positive, and more peaceful than ever before. Other days, I fall back a little. I suppose that comes with newness and change within. I've been through a lot since last year, and it has forever changed me.

A lot of the change has to do with setting boundaries...I'm learning about it, and I'm putting it into practice, and it's rather uncomfortable, but it's eye-opening as well...I don't like learning about this at all, ha, but I'm doing it, because as life unfolds, that seems to be one of the strong lessons lately.

Growing. :) It's a bitch sometimes. Ha. <3

I need to find a quiet place in nature to meditate today. I think that'll help give me some inspiration, peace, and perspective. Direction, aye. One thing I plan on...to move through it all with grace and integrity...keep doing what's in front of me...let the rest unfold.

Whatever life challenges you may be facing...I hope that your day brings you some smiles, laughter, and love.

Just making some coffee. Although I've worked in many coffee shops (even in Seattle), and I've made a gazillion fancy drinks, and I've even roasted beans, I use a Mr. Coffee, I drink Seattle's Best, and I only have drip coffee or Americanos every now and then. I like to keep it as a treat, ha...

C.A. MacConnell