Search This Blog

3/19/2023

Rooster

 

A while back, I had a barista job and sometimes, I walked to work. This little fellow used to talk to me when I passed by him; he was quite friendly and extroverted. In the next yard, there was a devilish chihuahua who jumped wildly behind his fence and acted like he wanted to kill me every day. On the other side, each morning, on top of a wall, there sat an enormous German Shepherd, and I always waved and talked to him, and he never bothered me, but one day, I watched him leap down off the wall and attack a man. :0 Took a chunk out of his leg I believe. In spite of that vision, I must say, I still walk close to the dog's wall. I just did today. I'd like to say I'm courageous, and I suppose I am in some instances, but I'm also ultra-stubborn when it comes to my routine.

C.A. MacConnell