Search This Blog

3/03/2023

No Crybabies.

 

Heya. Took this photo in Kentucky, when I was inside a tattoo parlor, waiting on getting some ink done. It was some time ago, and I can't remember which one I was getting, but I think it was the hawk on my back...that hurt like hell, I admit, but I was a beast. All of mine are rather old school, all black and white. I like getting animals mostly, and my artist likes doing animals, so it's a win-win. I have a tiger, a lion, a wolf, and a hawk. I also have some other random designs, stars, and the like. In the future, I may get another to cover a scar on my back, not sure. I'm rather attached to the scar at the moment, which is a strange notion, I know. 

I'm not feeling well, and my tooth and neck hurt, and I have to isolate, so it's a quadruple whammy, but I have everything I need at the moment. And as I said, I am a beast. :) <3 

C.A. MacConnell