Search This Blog

12/24/2018

Five Year Anniversary -- GRIFFIN FARM.

 

Hi there. Guess what!????!!!!???? Today is the five-year anniversary of the release of my debut novel, GRIFFIN FARM. 💪🐎 In case you missed it, it's HERE, ready to order, just for you.

Here's a description:  Fast-paced, dramatic, literary, and poetic, C.A. MacConnell's debut novel, GRIFFIN FARM, is a sweeping tale about raging love, murder, addictions, brain disorders, horses, rock and roll, and recovery. Chilling, honest, and undeniably real, the story shows the deeply entangled history of two families, revealing one woman's heroic fight to heal.

A page-turner, a visual, heartfelt mystery and family drama.

Hope you get everything you wanted for Christmas!  All of your hopes and dreams! I wanted my soul mate to show up, but not sure if that's gonna happen. Pretty sure I'm on my own with this one, ha. Well, there's still time. Perhaps I should wear something other than skate shoes and baggy jeans and beanies if I want this to happen. A dress? I dunno, I have a big tat and a big scar on my leg now. I need another tat to cover the scar. A pant suit? Hm, not warm enough. A blanket/onesie/sleeper? Now we're talking. I'm hopeless. Forever the old maid, haha. But I get to see my sis and folks, so I'm stoked.

My wish for you is that you find out more who you truly are, and that you recognize the beauty inside.

 💞
C.A. MacConnell