Search This Blog

10/27/2018

Photo: Young's

Young's Jersey Dairy
Yellow Springs, OH

Hi there. This was a film shot, on Nikon, 400 speed. Pretty cool, eh? I like the blur, the spookiness. I also dig Yellow Springs...try to visit pretty often to hike and such.

Hope you are well. I've felt more serene the past few days. I'm not being so hard on myself, which is a good plan. Be easy on you today...😌 Hey, maybe today I'll meet the love of my life or score that job of jobs or find my dream hobby. Or maybe I'll find some candy corn. Or maybe I'll just chill and see a film. Or do laundry, ha. Any way it goes, I'm rather accepting these days. Hey, I'm thrilled to be alive and seriously, that's enough.

My friend who had a stroke and a heart attack is now in miraculous recovery after months of struggling to live; I went to visit him, and he can now walk and talk. He remembers seeing me visit when all he could do was blink. I can't believe he remembers, but he does. There was a time when I was rendered motionless...I couldn't even blink as well as him, and seeing him right after his attack really took me back to my own trauma. Mine was caused by debilitating, catatonic depression. And I came back too. I can't believe I recovered either, but I did. Another friend just had successful brain surgery.

Wow. People, and their comebacks, are amazing. I guess that makes me amazing too. ;) Why not.

Love to you. 💕😙
C.A. MacConnell